Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Reston, Virginia
||Reston Hospital Center
||1850 Town Center Parkway
Reston, VA 20190
|Specialty:||Surgery : Vascular |
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
Well-established, vascular surgery practice in Northern Virginia is seeking an additional surgeon due to community growth.
- Board certified or board eligible with fellowship training in vascular surgery
- Newly trained physicians are also encouraged to apply
- Practice call will be 1:3, covering call a week at a time
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employment contract with private practice and income guarantee
- Partnership option available
About Reston Hospital Center:
- The practice offers an accredited, non-invasive vascular lab
- A full-service medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties since 1986
- Reston Hospital Center is home to the most comprehensive robotic surgery program in the Mid-Atlantic region, offering a full range of medical services and 24-hour emergency care including pediatrics and Level II Trauma
- The hospital specializes in maternal/child health, inpatient and outpatient surgical services, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs, and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities
Reston is located in Fairfax County, Virginia and is part of the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Reston was ranked as the Best Place to Live in Virginia by Money Magazine for its expanse of parks, lakes, golf courses, and walking paths, as well as the numerous shopping and dining options in Reston Town Center.
Reston Hospital Center is an expanding full-service medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun Counties since 1986. The hospital is conveniently located within Reston's vibrant Town Center. RHC offers a full range of medical services and 24-hour emergency care including Pediatrics and Level II Trauma. The hospital specializes in Maternal/Child health, Surgical Services for inpatient and outpatients, Urological Services including lithotripsy, Cancer Care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, Rehabilitation Therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic Imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is also home to the most comprehensive Robotic Surgery program in the Mid-Atlantic. A caring organization and on the forefront of technology, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community.
Reston is located in Fairfax County, Virginia and is part of the greater Washington DC metropolitan area. Reston was ranked as the Best Place to Live in Virginia by Money magazine in 2018 for its expanses of parks, lakes, golf courses, and bridle paths, as well as the variety of shopping and dining options in Reston Town Center.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.