Hospitalist - Critical Access Hospital
As a Hospitalist at the Long Prairie Hospital you will be part of an important team that provides patient and family centered care to achieve CentraCare Health mission of improving the health of every patient, every day. The Hospitalist will assess, plan, evaluate, implement and coordinate the care of hospitalized patients in collaboration with the family practice Physicians.
In this role, it is anticipated that you will work a 7 days on / 7 days off schedule (72 hours bi-weekly).
As a member of the hospitalist team you will:
- Provide quality, full spectrum care of hospitalized patients of all ages
- Treat patients with diagnoses of chest pain, syncope, heart failure, pneumonia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, Epistaxis, COPD, dehydration and Upper GI Bleed
- Serve as a resource to nursing, care management, spiritual care, and other patient care providers
- Assess, plan, evaluate, implement, and coordinate care of patients
CentraCare Health Long Prairie
CentraCare Health is a collaborative group of Central Minnesota healthcare professionals, working together to provide comprehensive, high-quality care, close to home. We aspire to be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service, and value. CentraCare Health Long Prairie consists of an outpatient clinic, a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and a Long-Term Care facility.
Our new Medical Campus opened October 2017!
- 4 full time Doctors, 2 Clinical Nurse Midwives, 2 Physician Assistants and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Very loyal and growing patient population in a diverse community
- Private, not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider
About the Long Prairie Community
- Community of about 3,400 people
- County seat of Todd County
- Located 55 miles from St. Cloud and 120 miles northwest of the Twin Cities, less than 20 minutes to I-94
- Wide variety of businesses
- Abundance of recreational and leisure activities
- Excellent school systems
- Diverse agriculture and manufacturing base around one of the most productive and loyal workforces in the state.
- Major retail center for most of Todd County
- Well balanced variety of stores has helped the retailers of the community withstand the difficulties of other rural areas
Visit these links to learn more about the Long Prairie Community
Long Prairie Chamber of Commerce
City of Long Prairie
Long Prairie Public Schools
St. Mary's Catholic School
To be eligible for this position you must meet one of the following requirements;
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a NP
We would prefer that our candidate have experience in one of the following;
- Emergency Department
- Hospital Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Family Medicine
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|