Psychiatrist in Boston Suburbs Outpatient Only Work-Life Balance
Position: Child and Family Psychological Services/Integrated Behavioral Associates is looking to hire full-time Adult or Child Psychiatrist. Part-time positions will be considered. The ideal candidate has competence providing a broad spectrum of clinical presentations. Specific areas of clinical expertise are also valued. Interest and competence in providing group treatment is a plus.
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
- Above average compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Compensation not primarily based on collections.
- A guaranteed minimum cash flow can be provided.
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary.
- Must be licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts.
- Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Our Practice: Child and Family Psychological Services PLLC / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of Board Certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
We have an innovative clinical delivery services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system. As a multidisciplinary practice, we are able to offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing, psychopharmacology and individual, family and group psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). We also offer telehealth options for psychotherapists to use adjunctively with established patients as they deem appropriate.
In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of shared resources, a full administrative staff, and consistent referral streams, while maintaining significant clinical independence. We also provide peer consultation groups, have full time technology/media support, and provide continuing education throughout the year.
LifeStance Health/ Child and Family Psychological Sevices, PLLC has excellent opportunities for a licensed psychiatrist to work at our one of our Boston, MA locations. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and community-based to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the adult child/adolescent populations
- Outpatient services w/ no call, M-F
- Schedule flexibility working a 4, 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on RVU productivity
- Benefits to include medical, dental and vision
- Option for part-time and flexible hours