Cardiology opening with outreach office in Phoenix, AZ
Tenet Healthcare & Abrazo Heart Institute have an opportunity for a medical cardiologist looking for an opportunity within an established, reputable and expanding group. Our opportunity is full-time, minimum 40 hours a week, employed within our large multispecialty TPR group and based at Abrazo Arizona Heart. The group does outreach at a clinic in Casa Grande, AZ and time will be split between these two locations.
More about the position
- Approx. 75% outpatient, 25% inpatient on a weekly basis
- Call coverage extends to both Abrazo Heart & Casa Grande practice
- Quality bonus structure in available
- Must have M.D. or D.O.
- Board eligible or already Board certified in Cardiology, Nuclear & Echo
- Active AZ license, or in the process of obtaining
- Active DEA
- Experience is preferred but 2019 Cardiology fellows are welcome to apply
If interested, please apply with a copy of your current CV. Applications without a CV will not be reviewed. No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
- Our TPR employed contract offers you a competitive salary with a productivity incentive, a comprehensive benefits package and an enjoyable modern work environment. Benefits include PTO, 401K, sign-on bonus, comprehensive medical/vision/dental insurance and more!
What to Expect Once You’re Here
A heart attack is one of the scariest and most common health problems you can face, and also one of the most treatable. Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, a satellite of Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, has 300 physicians dedicated to your heart care in a smaller hospital setting that is both attentive and experienced.
Heart Attack survivor, Bruce Cooper explained, "They used their expertise in watching and guiding me back to health".
When it opened in 1998, Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital was the first hospital in the U.S. dedicated to heart disease, and it quickly became one of the world’s leading cardiac care centers. We could have expanded into other service lines, but we chose instead to commit ourselves to excellence in heart care. As in 1998, we focus on the heart, and you’ll feel that experience when you walk in our doors.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.