Occupational Medicine Provider
As an Occupational Medicine Provider, it is your job to keep people active and on the job with their employer. Midwest Occupational Medicine is focused primarily on workplace health and safety. As a Provider with the group you will help screen and monitor employment eligibility for local companies and manage injuries that occur on the job. At Midwest Occupational Medicine it is very common for you to see the following:
- Physicals both DOT & Non-DOT for preplacement and periodic checks
- Drug screening
- Breath alcohol testing
- Hearing conservation exams/testing
- Rehabilitation services
- Return to work evaluations
This position will work clinic hours without any required call.
St. Cloud Medical Group
St. Cloud Medical Group has been providing quality health care to St. Cloud and surrounding communities since 1928. They merged with CentraCare Health in 2016 and continue to provide immediate access to a compassionate team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing excellent personal care to the community.
The group consists of over 40 Providers and Physicians in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Express Care, PM&R and Occupational Medicine.
CentraCare Health is a collaborative group of Central Minnesota healthcare professionals, working together to provide comprehensive, high-quality care, close to home. We aspire to be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service, and value.
- Private, not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider
- Headquartered in St. Cloud, MN
- 600+ employed physicians and advanced practice providers
- 10,000+ employees
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Magnet designation since 2004
- CentraCare Health includes:
- 6 Hospitals
- St. Cloud Hospital: 489-bed regional medical center and level II trauma center, the only tertiary hospital in the primary service area – serving a population of 927,095 in a 23-county area in Central Minnesota
- Critical Access Hospitals in the surrounding service area: Long Prairie, Melrose, Monticello, Paynesville and Sauk Centre
- 27 Clinics
- CentraCare Clinic: physician led, multi-specialty group with more than 362 physicians, including more than 30 specialties spread across 27 sites
- Senior Living and Other Ancillary Services
- 6 Hospitals
St. Cloud, Minnesota
On a map, Greater St. Cloud looks like a group of Central Minnesota communities with the Mississippi River winding through, somewhere between the bright lights of Minneapolis and the starry nights of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area.
Sure, we’re that, but that’s just geography. We are the regional center for commerce, healthcare, arts, entertainment, and education. We boast bustling downtowns, major businesses, and good jobs. We have tranquil, diverse neighborhoods, with a cost of living well below that of urban settings. But when urban is what you want, we’re only about an hour from everything the Twin Cities has to offer.
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four-season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent school options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
Visit these links to learn more about CentraCare and the community
Visit these links to learn more about St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud Area School District
Sartell - St. Stephen School District
Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John's Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict/St. John's University
To be eligible for this position you must meet one of the following requirements;
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Current Minnesota Physician Assistant Licensure
We would prefer that our candidate have experience in one of the following;
- Occupational Medicine
- Family Medicine/Walk-In Clinic
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|