Family Practice Provider - Sauk Centre
The Sauk Centre Clinic/Hospital qualifies for the Federal Loan Forgiveness Program.
This position is a member of a primary health care team that works in collaboration with Sauk Centre physicians. In this role, the provider follows established protocols and collaborates with the team of physicians, however, you do have day-to-day independence in health care decisions for your patients.
Some responsibilities of the Family Practice Provider include:
- Chronic disease management
- Evaluating, implementing and managing patient treatment based on assessments of their needs
- Reviewing lab results and planning the course of action according to the results
- Providing preventative care to adults and children
- Educating patients on health and wellness
The provider will work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Wednesdays from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm. This position also has a Saturday rotation covering “Saturday Clinic” once a month from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Outpatient clinic, a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and a Long Term Care Facility, all under one roof
- New addition to clinic
- Part of the CentraCare Health since 2011
- All of the facilities are connected and located on the Sauk Lake.
- There are approximately 175 employees of the Hospital and Nursing Home.
- Specialists provide outreach
- Located in the heart of Minnesota, midway between the Twin Cities and Fargo at the crossroads of Interstate 94 and Highways 71 and 28, 45 minutes from St. Cloud and 100 miles from Minneapolis.
- Community of 4,300 people
- On the Lake Wobegon Bike Trail
- Home to the first Nobel Prize winning author Sinclair Lewis. He was born and raised in Sauk Centre. The town was his inspiration for Main Street, the novel of small town life. Book Published in 1920. His home is now a museum.
- Four-season recreation
- Excellent schools
To be eligible for this position you must meet one of the following requirements;
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Current Minnesota Physician Assistant Licensure
We would prefer that our candidate have experience in one of the following;
- Urgent Care
- Family Medicine
- Walk-In Clinic
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
If working in the Emergency Room, you will be required to have current ACLS and ATLS or CALS certification.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|