Pain Management Provider - High Volume Neurosciences Program
As a Pain Management Advanced Practice Provider with CentraCare Health, you will be a member of our collaborative team of Physicians and Providers. In this role, you will be providing healthcare services for a varying population suffering from all types of pain. You will independently evaluate, implement and manage patient treatment based on your assessment of their needs, though your team is always available as a resource.
Some of the common complaints you will see include:
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Perioperative pain
- Amputation pain
- Spinal cord injury pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
What should you know about our Neurosciences Section?
- We are nationally recognized
- Our quality indicators meet the national benchmarks
- We have state-of-the-art technology and surgical approaches
- We are a high-volume center
- Learn more here: CentraCare Health Neurosciences
Who is CentraCare Health?
CentraCare Health is a collaborative group of Central Minnesota healthcare professionals, working together to provide comprehensive, high-quality care, close to home. We aspire to be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service, and value. We are growing!
- Private, not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider
- Headquartered in St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Health includes:
- 6 Hospitals
- 27 Clinics
- Senior Living and Other Ancillary Services
Why work with us at CentraCare Health?
- We have inclusive practice models
- We offer competitive compensation
- We have a comprehensive total rewards package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Employer funded Short- and Long-Term Disability
- CME Funds with separate funds to cover licensing costs
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement – 401(a) that is employer funded and 403(b) with employer match
- AiRCare wellness program
What’s so great about living in St. Cloud, Minnesota?
On a map, Greater St. Cloud looks like a group of Central Minnesota communities with the Mississippi River winding through, somewhere between the bright lights of Minneapolis and the starry nights of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area.
Sure, we’re that, but that’s just geography. We are the regional center for commerce, healthcare, arts, entertainment, and education. We boast bustling downtowns, major businesses, and good jobs. We have tranquil, diverse neighborhoods, with a cost of living well below that of urban settings. But when urban is what you want, we’re only about an hour from everything the Twin Cities has to offer.
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four-season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent school options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
To be considered for our position you would need to:
- Have a current Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license and be eligible for Minnesota licensure
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a NP/PA in Pain Management, PM & R, Neurosurgery or acute care OR five (5) years of experience working as a NP/PA
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|