Outpatient Cardiology in Hanover, PA
WellSpan Health is seeking a full-time Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist to establish a cardiology practice in a newly constructed medical center in Hanover, PA. The center’s slated to open in spring 2019. The Hanover area is experiencing steady growth and residents currently travel to Gettysburg or York for outpatient cardiology services. Hanover’s an easy commute from the Baltimore metro area.
About the Practice
- Monday – Friday office hours
- No call and no holidays
- Non-invasive testing may eventually be offered in the building
- If that occurs, the physician may assume reading responsibilities
- Unwavering support from Heart and Vascular Service Line administration
- EPIC is utilized throughout the WellSpan system
- Steady stream of referrals from a large primary care referral base
- Collegial hospitalist team handles admissions to Gettysburg and York Hospitals
- Gettysburg Hospital recently launched a successful PCI program
- Patients in need of CT Surgery will be transferred to York Hospital
- ECMO and LVAD support are also available at York Hospital
- Secure employment with WellSpan Medical Group, which employs 1,300+ providers
- Competitive compensation including a generous signing bonus
- Excellent benefits include: 6 weeks paid time off, 6 holidays & full relocation
- Rich retirement plan (6% employer contribution) administered by Vanguard
- Abundant outdoor activities include golf, fishing and hiking the nearby Appalachian Trail
- Family oriented community with excellent public and private schools
- Very close proximity to Baltimore/DC metro area
- Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and NYC are all within 3 hours driving distance
- Southcentral PA is the second largest retirement destination in the U.S.
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter, via email below.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 140 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 140 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania