Overland Park Regional Medical Center is assisting with the search for an Urologist to join four others in a private practice on our staff.
* Sub-specialty interests & new grads welcome
* Robotic training required
* Da Vinci Si & Xi Robots at local hospitals
* Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group with 1:4 call
* The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
* Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates
* Partnership track or Employment track available
* Competitive compensation, full benefits
* Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospital
* High physician retention rate
* Proven and successful business model and organizational structure
ABOUT HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker's Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. We channel patient-focused care to our community through more than 150 access points that include hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, urgent cares, surgery centers, and an array of other services. But our strength lies in the more than 9,500 compassionate, caring professionals who work tirelessly to provide patients with the highest quality care when sick - while remaining committed to wellness in our community.
ABOUT Overland Park Regional Medical Center
The first hospital built in Johnson County, Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a 350+ bed, American College of Surgeons-Verified, Level II Trauma Center with Advanced Certification in Stroke. Since its founding in 1978, Overland Park Regional Medical Center has grown to reflect the changing needs of the community it serves. Located at I-435 and Quivira Road in Overland Park, Kansas, this acute care hospital offers the only nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County.
ABOUT Kansas City
We are located in the heart of Kansas City with a community that is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, school systems and geographic location. Kansas City is the perfect balance of nice and hospitable, as well as competitive and passionately driven. From all-star athletes and Pulitzer Prize winners to entrepreneurs and up-and-coming young professionals, KC is full of game-changers. The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work. Kansas City is a two-state region that encompasses 18 counties and is home to more than 2.3 million Kansas Citians.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 350-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with a Level III NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. With the support of 700+ physicians and 1300+ staff, we offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Services include but are not limited to:
* Ambulatory surgery centers
* Cancer care
* Cardiology including a state of the art Electrophysiology program
* Diabetes center
* Education and support groups
* Emergency services with a nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center and dedicated Pediatric ER
* Joint replacement program
* Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* Pediatric services featuring the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County
* Pulmonary & respiratory services
* Radiology/Imaging services
* Sleep Lab & Sleep Disorder Center
* Sports Medicine featuring a concussion management program
* Surgical services including Center for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
* Women's Center with comprehensive services including a dedicated antepartum unit, fetal surgery and onsite Perinatologists
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
* Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.