More time with your 6-12 patients a day - Clifton, NJ
We are expanding in New Jersey!
Paladina Health is seeking a board certified Primary Care Physician (FM or IM/Peds) to join our current physician in Clifton, NJ. We provide a model of direct primary care that everyone should explore as it allows for 6-12 patients a day which ensures you have the time you need with patients. The clinic is close to the Newark airport, MetLife Stadium and a decent commute to NYC. Spanish speaking a plus!
How we are different?
Our providers have time with their patients - the usual time spent with a new patient is 1.5 hours and 30-45 minutes with follow-up patients. We seek those physicians that are passionate about their patients and interested in delivering the best possible care!
Why you should explore working at Paladina Health:
- See 6-12 patients a day
- More time with patients
- Smaller patient panel
- No more band-aids - you now have the time to truly address your patient’s needs
- No wRVUs - work in a sustainable way with a salary and bonus
- Less insurance and administrative tasks
- No more taking work home with you
- Competitive, non-production based compensation package with generous bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance, Medical License, DEA and malpractice expenses
- Company paid trip to our Provider Summit
- A balance between work and play, providing an enhanced quality of life for you and your family