Psychiatrist Opportunity for Rockland County Detention Center in New City, NY - Part Time
Correct Care Solutions is seeking a Part-Time Psychiatrist for Rockland County Detention Center in New City, NY. At CCS, we have the opportunity to serve patients who have traditionally been under served. Mental Health in jails, prisons, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities offers an exciting and fulfilling career to psychiatrists.
We offer Psychiatrists flexible career opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and a support team that is one of the best in the industry. This position will provide a full range of psychiatric services to inmates and provide clinical consultation regarding identified cases to mental health and health care staff.
- Training and experience providing psychiatric services to an adult population
- Physician who is licensed to practice medicine in the State, board-certified or board-eligible in psychiatry
- Current CPR Certification
- Responsible to provide psychiatric services as required and within the standards of professional psychiatric and medical care
- Responsible to abide by the security regulations of the facility, the regulations of the institution(s) to which psychiatric services are provided, and the policies and procedures of CCS
- Responsible to provide documentation of psychiatric services to permit monitoring of compliance with policies and procedures of CCS
- Evaluation and treatment in a timely manner of inmates referred for psychiatric services by mental health or medical staff
- Documentation of all psychiatric evaluations and/or treatment in inmate's health record utilizing approved psychiatric templates/forms
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
For More Information, Please Contact Me Today:
Monique Mills-Whittle, Provider Recruiter
At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real “Patient Centered Medical Home”. Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns. In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive. And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals. If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.