Geisinger Health System in Pennsylvania is seeking BC/BE Otolaryngologists to join its growing Department at Geisinger Wyoming Valley in Wilkes Barre, PA. Responsibilities include clinical participation in our otolaryngology practice, teaching residents, a shared call, and participating in scholarly activities
- Competitive Compensation
- Full benefits package beginning on first day of employment
- Loan repayment assistance
- Full Relocation assistance, paid Malpractice, CME
Join our team discover for yourself how Geisinger’s award-winning, physician-led system focuses on patient care through innovative care models, compassionate providers and robust, and integrated technology.
Living in Northeast Pennsylvania
- Safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, and natural beauty collide
- 2 hours to New York City and 2 to Philadelphia
- International Airport, Sporting Events, Ski Resorts, and Fine Dining, Community Arts and Cultural Centers
- 9 Universities and Graduate Institutions in the immediate area plus excellent public and private schools
- Local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, and biking
- Enjoy a day trip to NYC, the beach, or the mountains in the Poconos
- Progressive and diverse city region of over 550K
Please contact Geisinger for more information: Karen Rubbe, Talent Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center (GWV), located in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., is unrivaled in the region for acute medical care, with expertise in nearly 30 medical and surgical specialties. GWV houses Luzerne County’s only Level II trauma center. The campus includes the Frank M. and Dorothea Henry Cancer Center; the Richard and Marion Pearsall Heart Hospital; the Janet Weis Children’s Hospital, including a dedicated Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; the Brain & Spine Tumor Institute; and the Orthopaedic Institute.
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger serves more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 30,000 employees, including 1,600 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.