Internal Medicine Physician | Roseau
Altru Clinic in Roseau, ND is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a multi-specialty group.
- Current practice consists of a team of Family Medicine Physicians and an Internal Medicine Physician.
- Participate in a rotation that includes a combination of primary care and hospitalist coverage.
- Nursing home coverage
- Each internist sees about 250-300 patients per month
- Busy practice with strong Family Medicine referral base
- Specialty Physicians provide regular outreach to the area
Altru Clinic in Roseau, a part of Altru Health System, offers several different specialties, so that patients receive the highest level of care and service without leaving the comfort of their hometown. We are affiliated with LifeCare Medical Center, which is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing home care, hospice, public health and rehabilitation services.
Services offered in Roseau:
Altru Health System is a non-profit, integrated health system with headquarters on a 90-acre medical campus in Grand Forks, ND. Altru is a 322-bed, Level II Trauma Center with more than 230 physicians representing 44 physician-led specialties and serves a primary care population of over 225,000 residents.
Roseau, Minnesota's North Star City, is an energetic, progressive community of 2,800 located just ten minutes from the Canadian Border in beautiful Northwest Minnesota. If you like hunting and fishing and other outdoor activities or just a smaller town atmosphere near beautiful lake country, Roseau may be the place for you.
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Competitive annual salary guarantee plus productivity
- Comprehensive benefits package including comprehensive benefits, relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time