Rare Opportunity to Join a Premier Practice in Miami, Florida
Tenet Florida Heart & Vascular Network brings together a group of hospitals throughout South Florida (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami) with highly skilled cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, and advanced technology to provide exceptional patient care.
We are seeking an additional cardiac surgeon to join our Palm Beach team as we continue to grow our open heart, structural heart, and heart failure programs at one of our flagship hospitals.
Our network performs the most advanced procedures in the region, including VADs, TAVR, Mitraclip, and Watchman. Our hospital is the first in Florida to use bioabsorbable stents.
The ideal surgeon will have:
- Experience in minimally invasive surgery
- Experience or interest in being part of our TAVR team
- Interest in Network Clinical Research trials
- Interest in being part of a strong team environment, composed of other surgeons and cardiologists across the region
You would be employed as part of Tenet Florida Physician Services, our 200+ physician multi-specialty group. The facility has a DaVinci system and physicians with minimally invasive skills are strongly encouraged to apply.
Some of the benefits of being employed by Tenet Florida Physician Services include:
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus potential
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability
- Centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In house attorneys, human resources, IT, marketing, business development, and PR teams
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae for consideration.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.