Allergy, Asthma & Immunology for Fort Wayne, Indiana
Parkview Health is the largest non-profit health system in NE Indiana and NW Ohio, currently employing over 700 providers. Our Allergy, Asthma & Immunology team is currently expanding and is seeking a full time physician to join our growing practice. Our team currently consists of 2 physicians and one Advanced Practice Provider and provides services at our two Fort Wayne offices. Office hours are Monday-Friday, typically 8am-5pm.
Benefits include a commencement bonus, student loan assistance up to $150k, paid relocation, paid malpractice insurance and full benefit package including retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, dues, licensure & memberships, annual physician allowance (for CME’s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
For more information or to submit your CV for consideration, please contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@parkview.com
Fort Wayne Highlights
Fort Wayne, IN was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015. The city continues to grow and offers a big city feel in a small town setting. To find out more information about the city of Fort Wayne, visit the following websites:
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here