Tift Regional Medical Center Is Seeking Hospitalists - $100,000 Student Loan Repayment
Tift Regional Medical Center is seeking a Hospitalists to join our employed medical group. Generous compensation which includes $100,000 in student loan repayment.
Practice Opportunity with a Hospital-Based/Hospital Employed Position:
- Goal is to have of 20 FTEs
- Not responsible for ICU unless needed
- Day Shift: 8 physicians per day
- 7 on/7 off shifts; averages
- 15.17 shifts a month
- 15-18 pts each includes admits of about 2-3/day
- Nocturnal: 2 physicians/1 midlevel; (7p – 7a and 6p to 6a shifts average admits at night 14-16)
- 15.17 shifts per month for full time status
- Midlevel handles most procedures:
- 6-7 mid-levels during day; 10 Mid-levels on staff (goal is not to exceed 18)
- Independent Rounding
- EMR- Cerner
- REACH for Neuro telemed
- Transition Clinic for pts that don’t have a PCP or can’t get in to see their PCP in a timely manner.
- Collaborative Rounding
- All providers will be trained on intubation
Rewarding Practice Opportunities: Competitive pay and benefits. Student loan repayment and moving expenses available. No capitation in this 12-county draw area of over 250,000.
- Compensation based on experience and additional bonus potential
- Student loan reimbursements up to $100,000
- Dues and Subscription Allowance Per Year
- CME Allowance Per Year / CME days per year
- Moving expenses up to $15,000 documented
- Malpractice Insurance
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Paid Days Off, Short & Long Term Disability, and more…
A Progressive Medical Community: Tift Regional Medical Center (TRMC) is a 181-bed regional referral center serving 12 counties in South Central Georgia. TRMC offers signature services in cardiovascular care, oncology, surgery, neurodiagnostics, women’s health and more. The TRMC Medical Staff has more than 140 physicians representing over 30 specialties. To learn more about TRMC, click here.
A Great Place to Work & Live: Tift Regional Medical Center and Tifton, Georgia offer true balance for your personal and professional needs. The Tifton community offers beautiful lakefront residences, great public and private schools and easy access to two coasts, the mountains and Orlando attractions. “The” place to raise a family. Excellent recreational and outdoor activities. To learn more about our community, click here.
Opportunities are for board-certified or board-eligible physicians qualified and licensed in their specialty.
Tift Regional Medical Center (January to July 2018)
- Total patient admits 94,76
- Days average length of stay 4.07
- Total surgeries 5,227
- Average occupancy 64.67%
- Total ED patients 38,357 (annualize 50,000/year)