New FTE & PRN Psychiatrist Opportunity in South Florida
Psychiatrist – Fort Myers, FL (Park Royal Hospital)
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 114-bed hospital located at Park Royal Hospital in Fort Myers, FL
- Schedule is Monday-Friday & Every 4th Weekend.
- Treatment is delivered by multi-disciplinary teams that include psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians and 24-hour clinical and nursing staff, all working to support the patient in building a foundation for recovery.
- Intake Counselors are available 24 hours a day to confidentially answer phone calls and make assessments.
- Provide services twice a week for our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP).
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and follow-up and discharge visits.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage – VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
Royal Park Hospital is a 114-bed private Psychiatric hospital located in Fort Myers, Florida providing Inpatient and Outpatient treatment. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and The Jason Foundation to prevent the “Silent Epidemic” through educational and awareness programs.
In addition to the primary care physicians a multi-disciplinary team to support recovery consists of psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, dietitians, 24-hour clinical and nursing staff.