MD/DO Orthopedic Surgeon - Total Joints
ThedaCare, a community owned integrated health system in northeast Wisconsin, is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in Total Joints to join a multi-specialty, established practice . This opportunity will allow the surgeon to work with a team of fellowship trained experienced orthopedic surgeons in a state-of-the-art surgical environment.
- Full time, hospital employed position
- Must be BC/BE in orthopedics with fellowship training in adult reconstruction
- Surgery is performed at our Regional Medical Centers in Appleton and Neenah, Wisconsin
- Partners include general orthopedic surgeons and fellowship trained surgeons in Trauma and Sports
- Primary care referral base of 225+ providers
- Supportive team of dedicated Advanced Practice Clinicians that provide first assist in surgery, hospital rounding, and clinic practice
- Call Rotation: 1:4
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee + production & quality incentives
- Generous Signing Bonus
- Vacation: 35 days annually
- CME: $4,500/year includes CME & technology benefit!
- Retirement Plans - 403b & 457b with generous company match
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability insurance, Professional Liability Insurance
This position is located in Appleton, WI, which is part of the Fox Cities.
Distance to surrounding areas of interest:
Green Bay, Wisconsin (30 minutes)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (90 minutes)
Chicago, Illinois (3 1/2 hours)
Lake Michigan (45 minutes)
Minneapolis/St. Paul (5 1/2 hours
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, 147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.