Outpatient Internal Medicine with GME - Braselton, GA
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 330+ talented physicians, advanced practitioners and other clinical staff and represents 28 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS). NGPG is currently recruiting a BC/BE Internist to join our growing practice.
- Outpatient Only; Telephone Call Only; On-site Lab & Imaging
- Position will also be working with the Internal Medicine residents with our new GME Program beginning in 2019!
- Available Location: Braselton, Georgia
- Services include, but are not limited to: Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations, Immunizations, EKG & X-Ray, Work, School and Sports Physicals.
Because of the teaching component of the position, we are seeking experienced Internists. Please do not apply if you are a new grad.
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), is a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people. Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) has 700+ beds located between Gainesville, Braselton and Winder, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 – one of only two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. NGHS has also been named one of “Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces” by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011-2017.
NGMC offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the third fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact us today and learn why practicing medicine in Northeast Georgia is the perfect location to live, work and play.
Erica Morrison, Physician Recruiter, at 770.219.3021, email@example.com
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital