Ophthalmologist - On Campus Practice at Mercy Hospital Washington, Near St. Louis, Missouri
Help patients bring their world into focus
Mercy Clinic is seeking an Ophthalmologist to join a busy practice and expand our services on campus of Mercy Hospital Washington, just outside St Louis, Missouri.
Mercy Clinic Ophthalmology:
- Well-established practice with an optometrist and 3 techs
- Prime location with an on-site Surgery Center, Optical Shop, and rotating Retina specialists
- Strong referral base from Mercy’s primary care physicians
- Minimal emergency call of 10 days per month
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
Mercy Clinic Offers:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients and grow your practice.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassionate care and exceptional service.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA, FASPR | Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@mercy.net | Mercy.net