Inpatient Adult/General Psychiatrist - Denver, CO
Centennial Peaks Hospital in Louisville, Colorado (Boulder area) is recruiting an Adult/General Psychiatrist for our Inpatient Adult Services Team.
At Centennial Peaks, we provide a safe, stable place to help those in crisis take the first steps toward recovery.
We serve adults and adolescents in Colorado who are struggling with mental illness or chemical dependency (substance abuse). We also offer dual diagnosis treatment for those struggling with mental illness and drug & alcohol addiction.
- Initial evaluations and assessments;
- Treatment team leadership and daily care of patients;
- Participation in assigned medical staff meetings;
- Medical record documentation;
- Full-time, Monday-Friday schedule;
- Strong clinical and administrative support offered to our physicians;
- Located approximately 10 miles southeast of Boulder and 20 miles northwest of Denver;
- All services in our inpatient and partial programs are provided in a multidisciplinary treatment setting;
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, benefits and bonus productivity bonus potential; and
- Paid Weekend Call if interested for additional income
Centennial Peaks is a private behavioral health hospital offering comprehensive behavioral healthcare for adolescents and adults. One of Money Magazine’s top places to live, the Boulder area is a thriving community with many quality of life amenities, schools, affordable housing, outdoor sports and recreational activities, and shopping. Business industries include healthcare, high tech, energy, higher education systems and more.
Feel free to reach out to me directly for additional information or to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
Centennial Peaks Hospital
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Centennial Peaks Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. The website address is www.uhsinc.com with convenient links to the Centennial Peaks site.