Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon Needed in Tulsa, OK
Epiphany Dermatology is seeking a board-certified and fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon to join our growing practice! We have a strong need for a full-time fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon, but would consider part-time employment for exceptional candidates.
At Epiphany Dermatology, our Mohs Surgeons benefit from:
- Enough cases to be 100% Mohs focused (general derm optional)
- Strong, established internal referral base
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing per surgeon’s preference
- Fully-built Mohs labs with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA’s who act as scribes
- Practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine)
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Generous compensation package, with opportunity to far exceed national benchmarks
- Competitive employee benefit offerings (Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!)
- Relocation assistance available
Epiphany is a patient-first, values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as great teamwork and camaraderie, and is seeking like-minded candidates. If interested and qualified, please apply below or send CV to our Physician Recruiter, Tony Studt at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe everyone should have immediate access to the best skin care, regardless of where they choose to live and raise their family. Gone are the days of waiting many months and driving countless miles to see a dermatologist.
Our physicians are exceptionally well-schooled at some of the finest medical and dermatology training programs in the country, including Harvard, Stanford, Mayo Clinic, University of Texas, University of Washington, and Washington University.
We believe it is our responsibility to help all patients, regardless of financial status, insurance type, or scheduling needs.? Please allow us the opportunity to show you our commitment.