General Dermatologist Needed In Phoenix, AZ
Epiphany Dermatology is seeking a board-certified General Dermatologist to join our rapidly growing practice and provide medical, surgical, and/or cosmetic medical care to our wonderful patients. As a practice, we value giving the highest level of patient care and are looking for well trained and driven dermatologists. Teamwork, compassion, and a positive personality are essential! We have a strong need for a full-time dermatologist, but would consider part-time for exceptional candidates.
At Epiphany Dermatology, our General Dermatologists benefit from:
- Strong patient volumes that allow dermatologists to be as busy as they are comfortable being
- Ability to practice general dermatology and focus on clinical areas of keen interest (eg, skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Strong, established referral base that is supported by marketing and acceptance of numerous insurance contracts
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Staffing levels commensurate with patient volume
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing per physician preference
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA’s who act as scribes
- Practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine)
- Fully-built, professional dermatology clinics with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Generous production-based compensation package, with opportunity to far exceed national benchmarks
- Competitive employee benefit offerings (Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!)
- Relocation assistance available
Epiphany is a patient-first, values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as great teamwork and camaraderie, and is seeking like-minded candidates. If interested and qualified, please apply online or send CV to our Physician Recruiter, Tony Studt at email@example.com
We believe everyone should have immediate access to the best skin care, regardless of where they choose to live and raise their family. Gone are the days of waiting many months and driving countless miles to see a dermatologist.
Our physicians are exceptionally well-schooled at some of the finest medical and dermatology training programs in the country, including Harvard, Stanford, Mayo Clinic, University of Texas, University of Washington, and Washington University.
We believe it is our responsibility to help all patients, regardless of financial status, insurance type, or scheduling needs.? Please allow us the opportunity to show you our commitment.