CRNA - Supplemental - Medford, Wisconsin
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics is seeking a highly motivated and compassionate occasional CRNA to join their busy practice located in the beautiful rural community of Medford, WI.
- Join a well established and experienced group of 3 CRNAs
- Work as available (1 day/week or as applicable)
- Call optional
- Diverse case load including General Surgery, Ortho, Podiatry, ENT (including healthy pediatrics), OB/GYN, Urology and Dental
- Enjoy working closely with Day Surgery and Surgery departments to provide a great surgical experience for the patients you serve.
- Position requires DEA License
- Desired Skills: Peripheral Nerve Blocks such as interscalene, supraclavicular, axillary and popliteal
- Desired experience with spinals and labor epidurals. Would be willing to train.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as a one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Medford, Wisconsin is a quiet, safe small town community in north central Wisconsin with a strong light industrial base offering a reasonable cost of living. Live on a private lake 8 miles from the hospital for less than $250k! Excellent school system and only 45 minutes to Wausau and Marshfield and 2.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|