Rheumatology opportunity in Bloomington, IL
• Busy rheumatology practice seeks an additional physician to serve a well-established, growing patient base.
• OSF Medical Group rheumatology in Bloomington, Illinois is an exciting place to practice rheumatology. Rheumatology practice is supported by two RN’s. Research, clinical trials and supported studies are part of this expanding clinical and research practice.
• Call is shared with internal medicine group. Nurse triage takes first call after hours.
• On site infusion therapy, polarized microscope, x-ray, and lab.
• Patients seen from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
• Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day. A physician board certified in both internal medicine and rheumatology is required. A newly trained rheumatology fellowship physician will also be considered with the stipulation that board certification must be achieved within a few years for continued employment.
• This position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience
• Paid malpractice
• Association membership dues
• Vacation weeks
• Health, life, and dental insurance
• Retirement plan options with matching 401K and relocation assistance are included in our benefit package
Known as the "Twin Cities" of central Illinois, Bloomington-Normal is the perfect setting for those seeking an urban lifestyle in a country setting. Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the crossroads of the largest interstates in Illinois: I-74, I-55 and I-39.
As the corporate home of both State Farm Insurance and COUNTRY Financial, the residents of Bloomington-Normal also enjoy a diverse and robust economy.
Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University are located here as are numerous local community and technical schools.