Medical Director - Hospitalist Program
Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We provide quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to join our team in Annapolis, MD. Oversee a tight-knit, dedicated group.
Anne Arundel Medical Center
- 380 bed hospital, Average daily census - 90
- EMR - Epic
- 57-acre Annapolis campus with 5 outpatient pavilions
- Regional health system, serves an area of more than one million people.
- Founded in 1902, AAMC includes a not-for-profit hospital, a medical group, imaging services, a substance use treatment center, and other health enterprises
- Nationally recognized for joint replacement center, emergency heart attack response and cancer care
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Anne Arundel Medical Center was founded in 1902 as the Annapolis Emergency Hospital. Today, we operate as a regional health system that provides acute inpatient and outpatient care to residents of Annapolis, Maryland, and the surrounding communities.
In 2011, our expansion project created a new pediatric emergency room, an expanded emergency room, and additional private patient rooms and operating rooms. We have designed our campus to be warm, welcoming and beautiful, with inspired spaces for healing. Commissioned artwork, eco-friendly features and state-of-the-art technology combine here within a comfortable, progressive atmosphere that you can feel proud of.
Anne Arundel Medical Center employs more than 3,800 talented individuals, has access to the services and expertise of 1,000 medical staff members, and benefits from the dedication of 800 volunteers.