Join an emerging model for flexible, balanced, and patient-centered medical practice. As an Occupational Medicine Physician with HCA's CareNow, you spend your time at work doing one thing: treating patients when they need it most. We see patients from 3 months through adult, providing occupational medicine and urgent care services, including lab and x-ray in a convenient, high tech, friendly environment. No hospital rounds. No patient call. No interruptions to your schedule. You're here for your patients. That's it.
Treat your patients - on your schedule. Leave the back-office administration and insurance to us. Earn a competitive salary. Then go home and enjoy your time away from work. In many ways, the urgent care medical practice offers the best of all worlds - especially when it's with HCA's growing network of CareNow urgent care facilities across the US.
The incoming physician will work Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 AM - 5 PM at our Aurora Clinic Location. An Urgent Care NP/PA and clinic staff will provide additional support.
* Focus your time and attention on what truly matters - PATIENT CARE
* Flexibility, convenience and work/life balance
* Practice medicine with a physician driven company - founded by physicians
* Join an urgent care practice integrated into HCA's comprehensive network of facilities
Our practice model is built upon: Quality Medicine, Convenience for the Patient, and Genuine Care and Concern for our Employees.
Some of the benefits our physicians enjoy include:
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Benefits
* Reasonable Hours ~ Great Work/Life Balance
* Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
* Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
* EMR is Practice Velocity
* Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services
* Access to patient records and payer contracts through HCA affiliation
Main skills needed: Workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings. Other services may include peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing - including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests.
* Incoming physician must be Board Certified (or Board Eligible if recently trained) in Occupational Medicine.
* Licensed or eligible for licensure in Colorado
* BLS certification required
* Incoming provider must have Level II Worker's Comp Certification in the State of Colorado or be willing to obtain certification within the first year of employment.
* Incoming provider must be DOT Certified or be willing to obtain certification within the first year of employment.
Please note, this position does not qualify for visa sponsorship.
ABOUT HCA'S CARENOW:
At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they've dedicated their lives to achieve-with more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters-your patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you'll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians' desire. Come practice with us!
At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they've dedicated their lives to achieve, with more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company with facilities located in and around the Denver area, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters, your patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you'll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians desire. Serving Denver with upscale, appointment and non-appointment urgent care centers. CareNow is AAAHC accredited and offers the stability physicians trust. By proactively responding to healthcare changes, physicians can count on CareNow to be the smart choice for a healthy career. Each CareNow center is staffed by doctors, nurses, patient representatives, a clinic manager, and lab/x-ray technicians in an approved CLIA Level II Lab. Our 3 Clinics are located in Greenwood Village, Aurora, and Highlands Ranch with more to come!