St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking an BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to lead and grow the hospitalist service at St. Vincent Warrick. St. Vincent Warrick is a critical access hospital located about 20 minutes from St. Vincent Evansville. It serves a thriving patient population and is a desirable location for patient care close to home.
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. schedule; minimal call
- Integrated care planning on site with primary care and emergency department
- Provide coverage for 1 hospital, no driving around involved
- Academic component available
- Main hospital is a Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center: 375 bed facility with 3 ICUs: 24-bed MICU, 8 beds CV-ICU and 8 beds STICU
- Transport team available
- State - wide service line and continuum of care
- Competitive compensation package
St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group serving the Southern region of St. Vincent (Indiana) and member of Ascension Health, the largest non-profit, faith-based healthcare organization in the US. Our outreach extends into Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
Physician-led, Patient centered care
Since 1975, St. Vincent Warrick in Boonville, IN, continues to provide “The Care You Need... Close to Home” to the communities of Warrick, Spencer and Pike counties. As a critical access hospital, we have 25 inpatient acute care beds, a 24/7 emergency department, and a geriatric Serenity Unit for behavioral and mental health needs. St. Vincent Warrick is accredited by The Joint Commission, a national, independent, not-for-profit healthcare accreditation and certification organization.
Outpatient medical services include multispecialty medical care, all in one convenient location. St. Vincent Warrick is part of an integrated network of healthcare through St. Vincent Evansville and supports the tri-state region and southwest Indiana.