St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking an BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to lead and grow the hospitalist service at St. Vincent Warrick. St. Vincent Warrick is a critical access hospital located about 20 minutes from St. Vincent Evansville. It serves a thriving patient population and is a desirable location for patient care close to home.
- 182 shifts annually; 7 on/7 off
- Integrated care planning on site with primary care and emergency department
- Academic component available
- Main hospital is a Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center: 375 bed facility with 3 ICUs: 24-bed MICU, 8 beds CV-ICU and 8 beds STICU
- Transport team available
- Moonlighting shifts available
- State - wide service line and continuum of care
- Competitive compensation package
St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group serving the Southern region of St. Vincent (Indiana) and member of Ascension Health, the largest non-profit, faith-based healthcare organization in the US. Our outreach extends into Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
Physician-led, Patient centered care