Full/Part-Time Hospitalist Needed in Fox Valley, WI
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is seeking a generalist trained Pediatrician whose main focus of practice is Inpatient Hospital Care for children through a dedicated on-site approach in Milwaukee, WI
- The hospitalist serves as the physician of record during the hospital stay and the patient is returned to the care of the primary care physician at the time of hospital discharge.
- Provides options of care that are consistent with national standards.
- Graduates of pediatric residency program; pediatric board certified or qualified to sit for the boards.
- Current CPR certification - Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers through American Heart or American Red Cross is required.
- Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification - American Heart Association (AHA) training is required.
- Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification - American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) training is required.
With our location in Neenah, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is the only hospital in northeast Wisconsin dedicated exclusively to the care of kids. Our pediatric care providers know that little bodies respond differently to illness and treatment. Outstanding care providers, coupled with kindhearted care and explanations kids can understand, makes Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin the best choice for your sick or injured child.
Our care providers in the Fox Valley have direct access to specialists at our hospital in Milwaukee. They are ranked #1 in the nation for care of preemies and newborns.
The Fox Cities is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges and healthcare systems, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition to shopping, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
This is also a premier place for business. The Fox Cities diverse economy is represented by the paper, technology, manufacturing, retail, service and electronic industries. Employers take advantage of this positive and dynamic environment, along with the areas low cost of operations, quality infrastructure, highly skilled workforce and supportive atmosphere.
The Fox Cities is a thriving community where live music, art, creative place-making and the entrepreneurial spirit seep into everything we do.