The Department of Medicine, Baylor Scott & White Health, College Station, Texas, is seeking a second fellowship trained BC/BE Endocrinology Physician to join our staff. We offer a collegial environment with a large primary care referral base.
- BC/BE Fellowship trained in Endocrinology
- Outpatient days, full-time
- Inpatient consults
- 145 bed hospital
- Academic appointment through the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine may also be available.
College Station is a safe and progressive environment with urban amenities. Enjoy a professional, college community of nearly 200,000 persons located 100 miles Northwest of Houston and centrally located between Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Our community features include a low cost of living, little traffic, low crime rates, excellent schools and entertainment typically found in larger communities.
We are home to Texas A&M University, one of the largest public universities in the nation. Texas A&M hosts many cultural events as well as South Eastern Conference (SEC) sporting events. We have excellent public and private schools as well as a local community college with over 10,000 students.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not -for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Please apply online at http://BSWH.md/PhsicianJobs
for information contact Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org
Baylor Scott & White Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Scott & White Health Rock Prairie Clinic, College Station, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Endocrinology
- Shift/Schedule - Full-time, days, outpatient; light call
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
CME reimbursement and paid time off
Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.