Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking an energetic, board certified or board eligible, fellowship trained, general Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join an outstanding pulmonary critical care team at our Temple/Killeen locations in Central Texas.
- Outpatient with inpatient (ICU)
- 50/50 Temple and Killeen rotation
- Teaching of residents and fellows
The division has a large Pulmonary/Critical Care fellowship program and centers of excellence in Critical Care, Pulmonary Hypertension, Interventional Pulmonology, Advanced lung disease, Advanced COPD care and Sleep Medicine. Our team perform advanced diagnostic bronchoscopy with endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) with the emphasis on personalized, high quality patient care.
Central Texas offers a superb quality of life in the Texas Hill Country with a growing and vibrant economy, affordable homes, no state income tax, two pristine lakes and outstanding schools and universities. Conveniently located 55 minutes north of Austin and 2 hours from Dallas and San Antonio metroplexes at the gateway to the Hill Country. This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k matching.
As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 50 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their curriculum vitae, a brief letter outlining their interests to: Deborah Dixon, DASPR, Physician Recruiter , Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org
A formal application along with CV must be completed to be considered for this position, please visit: http://BSWH.md/PhysicianJobs
Baylor Scott & White Health is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Baylor Scott & White Health does not hire persons who use tobacco or nicotine products. By applying for a job with Baylor Scott & White Health, you are attesting that you do not use such products, and that you will remain a non-user if hired by BSWH.
Location/Facility - BSWH Medical Center Temple, TX; BSWH Specialty Clinic Killeen Hemingway Pulmonary, Killeen, TX
- For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
- Shift/Schedule - FT outpatient; (ICU) inpatient 1-2 weeks per month; call 1:4
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.