Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a fellowship trained, BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our practice in Buda (Austin area) located at the gateway to the Texas Hill Country and 20 minutes south of downtown Austin.
- Start a new service line for rheumatologic disorders in an outpatient setting (90%)
- Inpatient consults (10%)
- 8-5 M-F
- Serving the south side of Austin and Hays county
About Buda, TX
Opening in 2019, Buda will be the newest member of our System's growing, statewide network. Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Buda, operated as part of Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Round Rock , is a member of our Austin/Round Rock region of hospitals and clinics, and will include primary care and an integrated multi-specialty clinic.
Hays County is one of the fastest growing U.S. counties. Patients in Hays, Travis, and surrounding counties will continue to obtain the same services from Buda, now with the added benefit of our System's excellence in quality and innovation. Physicians and other caregivers will provide expertly coordinated care, gaining easy access to clinical resources, a large network of specialty medical expertise, equipment upgrades and training resources.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits:
At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and compensation
Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME
Please send a brief cover letter and CV to Deborah Dixon, DASPR, Physician Recruiter, Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org
A formal application along with a CV must be completed on line. Go to
Baylor Scott & White Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Baylor does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by or on behalf of a third party agency or firm. Baylor Scott & White Health will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "Baylor Scott & White Health Agency Fee Agreement.
- Location/Facility - BSWH Specialty Clinic Buda, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice -Rheumatology, Dept. of Medicine
- Shift/Schedule -FT, 8-5 M-F
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
CME reimbursement and paid time off
Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.