Lucrative Gastroenterologist Opportunity! - Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Gastroenterologist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join stable department of 4 gastroenterologist and three advanced practice providers
- Fully equipped endoscopy center with a team of dedicated staff and collaborative working relationships with radiologist, oncologists and surgeons
- Schedule is divided between outpatient consults (25%), inpatient consults (5%) and procedures (70%)
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
Rochester Regional Health ,is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals, more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses, innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing, a wide range of behavioral health services, and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. ,The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.