Emergency Medicine Physician - Perryton, TX
• 6 ER Beds
• Coverage: Full Time
• Requires: ACLS, ATLS, PALS
• Patient Volume: 300 per month,
• Referral Centers: Northwest Texas Hospital (Amarillo), Baptist Saint Anthony’s (Amarillo), Pampa Regional Medical Center, Southwest Medical Center (Liberal)
• Lab and X-Ray available 24/7
Ochiltree General Hospital, a critical access hospital with many years of outstanding ethical/professional service, will continue our commitment to provide the highest standard in healthcare to our communities. Ochiltree General will meet needs by offering a wide range of medical services including emergency/trauma care, inpatient care and home health/hospice services as well as outpatient diagnostic/treatment services. Our initiative will be to provide high quality, cost-sensitive healthcare delivering the best value to the people we serve.
Ochiltree General Hospital will lead the region in focusing on meeting the needs of our communities by promoting health and a higher quality of life for all district residents. Ochiltree General will achieve this by:
- Continually assess/improve the provision of services.
- Enhance staff expertise through educational opportunities.
- Collaboration between employees/physicians to assure the highest quality outcomes possible for our patients and
- Maintaining fiscal stability through dialogue between governing board, administration and district staff.
Founded in 1980, Southwest Medical Associates is an established emergency department management group providing services to healthcare facilities throughout Texas. We are known in the industry for specializing in physician staffing for rural hospitals from low to high patient volume.
At Southwest Medical, no emergency department task is too large or too small. We customize the coverage of our clients based on their individual needs. This ranges from part-time “as needed” coverage to last-minute emergencies, flexible coverage supplementing staff physician schedules to full-time staffing.
The needs of rural hospitals and healthcare facilities are unique, and Southwest Medicalunderstands this. That is why we have been a resource for rural healthcare for more than 30 years.
Why Southwest Medical?
- Quality ED staffing since 1980
- Custom need-based coverage
- Specialty-based physician recruitment
- 24-hour regional schedulers
- JCAHO-level credentialing
- TORCH corporate member
Our Mission: To be the best resource available for quality emergency department and clinic physician staffing at competitive rates; to promote customer service ensuring long term client retention; and creating jobs for dedicated and talented physicians.
Born on the High Plains of Texas in the early 1900's, Perryton is the gateway to Texas for travel and business. Perryton has natural beauty, with wide open spaces and clean clear air. We are home to a fascinating history, from archaeological discoveries to the historical settling of an entire city at Perryton's railroad. Businesses in Ochiltree County thrive due to the excellent workforce and low business costs. There is room to expand and there are people ready to help you succeed.
Perryton is located in the oil and gas fields of the Northeast Texas Panhandle in Ochiltree County. With strong ties to the land and its people, Perryton is known as the "Wheatheart of the Nation."