Oregon GI opening in beautiful Springfield!
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is seeking a Gastroenterologist to provide full-time services in a Hospital-affiliated Clinic.
- Employed Position
- Call anticipated to be 1:5
- Newly renovated Clinic Office on Hospital Campus
- All necessary equipment ready and available
- Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
- Experience is preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Strong GI skill set required with ERCP and EUS
- Strong focus on quality patient care
- Clean Background
- US BE/BC
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary + Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Annual CME allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and much more!
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is an acute-care, 113-bed hospital located in Springfield, OR serving the Lane County area. The hospital provides a broad range of services, including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity, Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III Trauma Center. McKenzie-Willamette is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).
Springfield/Eugene is 100 miles south of Portland, 280 miles south of Seattle and 525 miles north of San Francisco. Springfield/Eugene offers many outdoor activities, a performing arts center, wineries, 3 public school systems and is home to, among others, the University of OR and Oregon State University.