Adult Medical Dermatologist
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Board-Certified Adult Medical Dermatologist. Must be highly engaged, mission driven, and have a passion for teaching and mentorship. This opportunity will reside at our brand new dermatology residency program that will be based out of our Anderson Campus which is located in Easton, PA. If you would like to be a part of the development of a brand new dermatology residency program, this exciting opportunity awaits you. We’re growing to be the region’s most robust inpatient and consultative dermatology services that utilize in-person and tele-dermatology to service more than 10 area hospitals!
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Contributing to the growth of a brand new residency program
- Brand new equipment and stunning clinics
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Be an integral part of creating a world-class Dermatology Program to include:
- The region’s only board certified pediatric dermatologist
- A thriving laser and procedural program with a focus on reconstructive, restorative , and skin enhancement efforts;
- An internationally recognized Scar Treatment and Rehabilitation (S.T.A.R.) program;
- The Eczema and Psoriasis Institute (E.P.I.), the first and only multi-disciplinary program of its kind in the region;
- A translational research program (in conjunction with Lehigh University’s world-renown School of Engineering);
- An early-phase clinical trials research program for difficult to treat conditions; and
- A novel model for melanoma care built around close collaboration with St. Luke’s Department of Oncology.
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $1.9 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the region’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 28 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 226 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only health care system in central-eastern Pennsylvania to earn Medicare’s five-star rating (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Health Analytics) repeatedly – six times total and four years in a row including 2018. It has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the EPIC electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region’s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, DC and the Jersey Shore. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.