Internal Medicine Outpatient Opportunity
HSHS Medical Group is actively growing our Primary Care base in Effingham, Illinois, and we are seeking dynamic BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join our team of well-qualified, compassionate providers across Central/South Central Illinois. This opportunity is 100% outpatient and offers an excellent work/life balance and incredible cost of living.
- Competitive Salary Guarantee + Annual Value Based Incentive ($20K potential) + wRVU Productivity Bonus
- GENEROUS Commencement Bonus
- Loan Forgiveness (negotiable)
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan with a Cash Balance Benefit
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions from HSHS
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance & Housing Bonus ($10k)
- CME + Time Off
- Blinded to Payers (Be compensated for every patient you see)
- Physician-led (Dyad leadership model)
- Patient-first care
For more information, please contact:
HSHS Medical Group
HSHS St. Anthony’s is a fully accredited not-for-profit general acute care facility serving a population of over 205,000 with 146 licensed beds and over 800 employees. HSHS St. Anthony’s has been serving the healthcare needs of the Effingham community and surrounding area for nearly 130 years and continues to expand to keep pace with the needs of a growing community. The dedicated medical staff at HSHS St. Anthony’s consists of 80 local physicians and the Hospital offers medical, surgical, pediatric and obstetrical services, as well as an intensive care unit. Outpatient services include state of the art diagnostic, surgical, imaging, laboratory, cardiac and rehab.
HSHS Medical Group is the physician organization of Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS). HSHS is a fully integrated health care system that sponsors 14 hospitals in 13 communities across Illinois and Wisconsin. HSHS Medical Group works in partnership with HSHS Hospitals to give providers the support they need to provide the highest level of patient care possible. In addition, HSHS is affiliated with the nationally recognized cardiology group, Prairie Cardiovascular. HSHS generates more than $1.5 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people. HSHS Medical Group has a network of clinical providers that includes physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other medical professionals.