Internist with Outpaitent Practice in York, PA
Red Lion Internal Medicine
WellSpan Health, an integrated health system, is seeking a full-time Internist to join our growing outpatient practice in suburban York, PA. This is an opportunity to join a well-established medical group with 1,500 employed providers and low physician turnover.
About the Practice
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to provide full-time outpatient care
- State-of-the-art suburban office
- Monday thru Friday office hourswith Saturday rotation
- The new provider will replace a retiring physician with years of service
- A full patient panel will assure a busy practice from day one
- Opportunity to teach medical students and IM Residents
- Patient population includes many WellSpan employees
- In addition, major payors are Medicare and Highmark Blue Shield
- Group’s led by an excellent and collegial Site Director
- An experienced Senior Practice Manager provides terrific leadership
- Eight physicians and two CRNPs comprise the care team
- Call is 1:7 and is taken from home
- Practice has achieved NCQA recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Competitive salary and generous signing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with 6% employer contribution
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Five weeks of vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Full relocation
- Abundant outdoor and cultural activities include golfing, hiking, local symphony, year-round farmers markets and downtown access to a 42-mile recreation trail
- Located just one hour north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 90 minutes from Philadelphia.
- York is a family-oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates.
Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact:
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter, via email below.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania