The Otolaryngologist will take over a patient base with a mix of adults and pediatrics. This practice serves as a 'one stop shop' for allergy testing, allergy shots/drops, hearing aids, hearing testing, home sleep study testing, pulmonary function testing and in-office CT.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of Otolaryngology surgeries at an Outpatient Surgery Center and Hospital Setting
- Collaborate with partner and other physicians to ensure best possible patient outcomes
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients with breathing abnormalities, sinus disease, allergy problems, upper airway tumors, injuries and other ailments involving the ears, nose and throat
- Handle cases involving nosebleeds, infected mastoids and sinusitis
- Test patients and prescribe medications
- Conduct a comprehensive evaluation of patients
- Determine hospital admissions and discharges
Established in 1926, The Toledo Clinic is a rapidly expanding multispecialty private practice. It is an independent physician owned and managed practice of 192 physicians and over 1300 employees. Northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan encompass the Toledo Clinic’s service area. It has an active patient base of approximately 300,000 patients. Unique to northwest Ohio, physicians comprise our Board of Directors with assistance from a highly talented administrative staff. Independence is encouraged - Needs are supported.