Infectious Disease Physician Needed In Northwest Ohio!
Join an existing Infectious Disease Physician at The Toledo Clinic who is on staff at three area hospitals! This practice encompasses 100% inpatient consults. Hospitalist programs are on staff and utilized too.
Established in 1926, The Toledo Clinic is a rapidly expanding multispecialty private practice. It is an independent physician owned and managed practice of 192 physicians and over 1300 employees. Northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan encompass the Toledo Clinic’s service area. It has an active patient base of approximately 300,000 patients. Unique to northwest Ohio, physicians comprise our Board of Directors with assistance from a highly talented administrative staff. Independence is encouraged - Needs are supported.
As a mid-sized city, commute time is no longer than 20 minutes from the most distant Toledo area suburb. Other benefits/attractions to the location are:
- Boating & Fishing on Maumee River, Lake Erie and Southern Michigan Lakes
- Metro-parks in every suburb with picturesque snow skiing and walking trails
- Nationally Renowned Toledo Museum of Art
- Diverse & Inclusive Cultural and Religious Communities
- Microbreweries and eateries adjacent to downtown Lofts
- Best Public School and Top-Notch Parochial Schools in the State of Ohio
- Imagination Station Child Science Museum
- The Toledo Zoo, 2014 Winner of USA Today’s Best Zoo in the Nation
- AAA Professional Baseball and Hockey in Revitalized Downtown area
- Low cost of living in comparison with other cities
- Adjacent to Ann Arbor (45 min) and Detroit, Michigan amenities
- Close proximity to Cleveland, Columbus and Chicago attractions
- Local medical college and multiple residency programs