Pain Management Physician Needed In Northwest Ohio!
Board Eligible/Board Certified, Able to obtain an Ohio License within 90 days
Skills and Abilities
- Successful Completion of Pain Management Fellowship
- Thrives working in a team based, collaborative environment with two Physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants
- Perform trigger point and cortisone injections to successfully manage pain
- Has excellent clinical skills.
- Demonstrates affability in relationships with patients, staff and colleagues.
- Adept at managing patient expectations and complaints.
- Successfully performs 15-20 procedures per day with a geniune dedication to relieving pain and improving quality of life
Clinical Job Duties:
- Uses pre-testing data, referral information and patient history to conduct exams
- Diagnose and treat emergent and chronic conditions.
- Prescribe medications, utilize OARS and follow strict guidelines to maintain patient safety
- Evaluate and refer to other specialists or primary care physicians as appropriate.
- Communicate patient progress to referring physicians
- Collaborates with colleagues to assist in developing best practices associated with Pain Management treatments
- Conform to internal clinical guidelines and external regulatory compliance requirements for HIPPA, OSHA, and EcW documentation
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned.
Established in 1926, The Toledo Clinic is a rapidly expanding multispecialty private practice. It is an independent physician owned and managed practice of 192 physicians and over 1300 employees. Northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan encompass the Toledo Clinic’s service area. It has an active patient base of approximately 300,000 patients. Unique to northwest Ohio, physicians comprise our Board of Directors with assistance from a highly talented administrative staff. Independence is encouraged - Needs are supported.
As a mid-sized city, commute time is no longer than 20 minutes from the most distant Toledo area suburb. Other benefits/attractions to the location are:
- Boating & Fishing on Maumee River, Lake Erie and Southern Michigan Lakes
- Metro-parks in every suburb with picturesque snow skiing and walking trails
- Nationally Renowned Toledo Museum of Art
- Diverse & Inclusive Cultural and Religious Communities
- Microbreweries and eateries adjacent to downtown Lofts
- Best Public School and Top-Notch Parochial Schools in the State of Ohio
- Imagination Station Child Science Museum
- The Toledo Zoo, 2014 Winner of USA Today’s Best Zoo in the Nation
- AAA Professional Baseball and Hockey in Revitalized Downtown area
- Low cost of living in comparison with other cities
- Adjacent to Ann Arbor (45 min) and Detroit, Michigan amenities
- Close proximity to Cleveland, Columbus and Chicago attractions
- Local medical college and multiple residency programs