Endocrinology- Established Practice with Excellent Support
Penn Highlands Healthcare is accepting BC/BE Endocrinologist candidates for well established, high producing Endocrinology practice in DuBois, PA.
- Join our experienced team of one Endocrinologist and three Nurse Practitioners in thriving practice
- Full scope of practice to include a variety of endocrine conditions as well as diagnose and treat diseases and dysfunctions of the thyroid, pituitary, adrenals, including a variety of endocrinology conditions, such as diabetes and thyroid disease.
- Clinic conveniently located on Penn Highlands DuBois hospital campus with other medical specialists, resources, and equipment in same building or across the street.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Wellness Services offered throughout the healthcare system
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
- Annual CME Allowance – 5 days, $3,000
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!
Between 2018 and 2021, Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking Level III Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital to create a 126 bed campus, construction of new Medical Office and Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings. Check out our website for detailed information!
Penn Highlands DuBois, located off South Main Street in DuBois, it is the former DuBois Hospital and DuBois Regional Medical Center West. Serving the community since 1898, it has grown with the needs of the area.
Penn Highlands DuBois, currently a 220-bed hospital, houses a 19-bed Emergency Department, Maternity Unit, a full service imaging department, a 15-bed ICU, 12-bed CVICU, Laboratory, NICU, Pediatrics Unit, Short Stay and Operating Rooms, The Heart Center, The Lung Center, The Rehabilitation Center and The Joint Replacement Center.
As the hub of the 5-hospital Penn Highlands Healthcare System, Penn Highlands DuBois not only serves as the main referral center for the system but also for 8 counties in west-central Pennsylvania.