Family Medicine Opportunity in Chardon, OH
UH Geauga Family Physicians is actively seeking a full-time Family Medicine physician to join and expand the practice in Chardon, OH.
- Monday through Friday, with potential for additional hours to improve access to patients.
- Outpatient (in-patient can be incorporated if interested)
- Dedicated Medical Assistant
- Resident rotation and education within the practice is encouraged.
- Expect to see 20-25 patients per day when fully mature in practice.
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Family Medicine Physician
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
For nearly 70 years, University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center has served the residents of Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga and Trumbull counties and the towns of Chesterland, Newbury, Bainbridge, Burton, Chardon, Middlefield, Thompson, Montville, Perry, Madison, Painesville, Bristolville, West Farmington, North Bloomfield, Courtland, Orwell, Windsor, Wayne and Rome.
We offer urgent care and emergency room services, a Level 3 Trauma Center, comprehensive imaging facilities, specialized medical care from nationally recognized experts and a network of physician practices at a number of convenient locations, including our main campus at UH Geauga Medical Center as well as UH Geauga Health Center, UH Chesterland Health Center and network of primary care doctors.
As a Joint Commission-certified fully accredited hospital, UH Geauga Medical Center's medical staff includes more than 400 highly trained physicians in more than 50 medical specialties. Our network of physicians and pediatricians also provides you and your family with the nationally recognized excellence of UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, UH Seidman Cancer Center and UH Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute.
In addition, UH Geauga Medical Center is recognized by several national organizations for their excellence in care as evidenced by a number of our designations and accreditations:
- Accredited Bariatric Surgery Program
- Accredited Breast Center
- Accredited Cancer Program with Commendation
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Certified Cardiovascular Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Certified Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Program
Physicians of University Hospitals have renewed a promise to meeting our patients’ health care needs. Our talented team is integral to our rich history of success and critical to our future in a dynamic environment. As stewards of the UH legacy for excellence in patient care, our physicians are guided by an unwavering commitment to our mission:
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Founded in 1866, University Hospitals has grown over the last 150 years to become what it is today – one of the nation’s leading health care systems, committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered medical care to the residents of Northeast Ohio. Our facilities include a thriving academic medical center, consistently ranked among the nation’s top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, along with 18 hospitals, 40 health centers and dozens of medical practices throughout a 15-county region.
At UH, our national reputation for providing high-quality care, our direct involvement in pioneering medical advancements and clinical discoveries, and a continued commitment to training the next generation of health care providers demonstrate our dedication to living out the UH mission: To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.