CRNA Position in Northern California
ApolloMD has a fantastic opportunity for a CRNA in the Modesto area! Exceptional package for new grads or CRNA’s with less than 1 year of experience!
- Mix of B&B and challenging cases
- Cases include: General Surgery, Ortho, OB/GYN, Minor Vascular, Major Vascular, GI, GU, Healthy Peds, and Thorax Surgery
- CRNA's do his/her own regional blocks, lines spinals and epidurals after demonstrated proficiency
- Excellent practice to advance your skillset
- Limited call – 22 weekday call shifts/yr and 2 weekend day call shfits/year
**Competitive Salary, Annual retention bonus, W2 Employed status, 6 weeks of vacation and Paid Malpractice **
About Turlock, CA:
Located 15 miles south of Modesto, in the heart of California’s Central Valley, Turlock is the second largest city in Stanislaus County with a population of over 70,000 people. It is also home to sixteen schools including California State University, Stanislaus. Turlock and the surrounding area offer a variety of affordable housing including luxury estate and ranch style retreats. You can even choose to live in nearby Modesto, California with a population of 200,000. Cultural arts, sports activities, twenty four parks, and driving proximity to nearby Yosemite National Park, the San Francisco Bay area and the Sierra Nevada’s all add to the attractiveness of living in Turlock.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|