The Perinatology Clinic at St. Cloud Hospital is now hiring an Advanced Practice Provider to support women with high-risk pregnancies in Central Minnesota!
Are you interested in coming to work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team within the Center for Advanced Maternal, Fetal and Newborn Care (CAMFNC)? Learn more today…
The Advanced Practice Provider in this role will provide care for high risk obstetric female patients age 12 years and greater. They will also work closely with patient families and serve as a resource to nursing, social services, spiritual care staff, and other patient care providers.
The Advanced Practice Providers main function is to assess, plan, evaluate, implement, and coordinate care of patients under the direction of the Perinatologists (MFM) and Obstetricians (OB).
- 80 hours/pp
- No weekend requirements
- No holiday requirements
- No call requirements
About the Perinatology Clinic
- Inpatient and outpatient perinatologist consultation and management
- Level II (detailed anatomic) ultrasound
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Nuchal translucency screening
About CentraCare Health
- Private, not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Magnet designation since 2004
- Headquartered in St. Cloud, MN
- 600+ employed physicians and advanced practice providers
- 10,000+ employees
About St. Cloud, MN
- Located on the banks of the Mississippi River 60 minutes from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Family-oriented, mini-metro of 129,000 people
- Healthcare is the number one industry
- Numerous four season recreational activities
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent public and private school options
- Four local colleges
- Lakes area
Masters degree in nursing with formal training as a nurse practitioner in the same specialty area of practice in which they are certified
Graduate from accredited physician assistant program required.
Five years direct patient care experience in the area of high risk obstetric preferred. Experience in acute care is preferred. Demonstrated competence in teaching, organization, leadership, communication and research.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Midwife in area of specialty required.
Memorandum of understanding as outlined by the Board of Nursing
Minnesota Physician Assistant license required.
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certification required.
Madisyn Gregor, Advanced Practice Recruiter