CRNA - University Town - Lincoln, Nebraska
The Physician Network is seeking a Full Time CRNA
with Lincoln Anesthesiology Group
Practice at CHI Health St Elizabeth - Lincoln, Nebraska.
Responsible for the administration of anesthesia and collaborate with physicians, surgeons, and anesthesiologists to manage the anesthetic needs of the patient.
- Schedule is a mix of 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts (average 5 day work weeks)
- Collaborative team of providers: (11) CRNA's;(8) MD's
- Practice independent full scope anesthesia
- 14 OR's, 1 Burn OR, 2 C-section suites
- No Hearts - Clinical experience in Obstetrics is required
- Single Practice Location
- Be a part of a collegial team
- Call: 2nd call once every two weeks
- NEW Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Malpractice and Tail insurance provided
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, 401k match, STD, LTD, CME and 6 weeks vacation
Look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please contact:
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|