CRNA Needed in the Midwest
Genesis Healthcare System located in Zanesville, OH is seeking a CRNA to join a growing hospital employed practice. Genesis Healthcare System is transitioning from a contracted service model to an employed group. The opportunity is for a single site, 260 bed facility, that staffs 18 ORs (12 main OR, 6 outpatient surgery center on same campus). This opportunity offers flexible scheduling, excellent administrative support, and a collegial work atmosphere. Our facility is located just 45 minutes from Columbus .
If you are looking for a community healthcare setting and the amenities of a metro area, this would be a great opportunity to explore.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Excellent Salary-New Grads Welcome-starting at $186,500
- 5 Weeks PTO + 6 Holidays
- 5 Paid Days for CME + $2,500 for CME use
- Signing Bonus
- 24 bed ICU
- Call--1 weekend every 12 weeks Saturday (7a) through Sunday (7a)
- NO WEEKDAY CALL
- 8, 10, 12 hour shifts
- Overtime paid for any hours over 40 per week.
- Supervision model-20+ CRNA's
- Specialty Cases Include: Gen Surg, OB/GYN, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pulmonary/CC, ENT, Cardiology, Vascular, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Urology,
- EPIC-Electronic Medical Records Integrated System-Wide
WHO WE ARE:
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated healthcare delivery system located less than one hour east of Columbus, Ohio, via Interstate-70. This progressive health system with Level III trauma designation includes a recently expanded and completely renovated, 260-bed, acute care, not-for-profit hospital, 250+ physicians representing most specialties, and multiple outpatient centers in the region.
Zanesville, Ohio, is a family-friendly community with two local four-year colleges and offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings. Residents enjoy easy access to international airports, national/college sporting events, and a wide range of cultural activities in nearby Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|