Geisinger is seeking a BC/BE Nephrologist to join our thriving practice in Lewistown/State College, PA.
We are seeking an energetic individual committed to quality delivery of clinical care. Join a group of three nephrologists and one physician assistant to participate in the division’s expanding clinical activities.
At Geisinger Nephrology, our physicians:
- Are nationally recognized for pioneering work in advanced access and quality improvement
- Are innovative and active in developing new models of healthcare delivery
- Provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient subspecialty services including:
- evaluation of AKI
- critical care consultation
- acute and chronic dialysis
- outpatient management of CKD
- multidrug resistant hypertension clinics
- pre-transplant kidney evaluations and postoperative/long term management of kidney transplant recipients.
- CKD Clinic including treating of electrolyte disorders and nephrolithiasis
- Enjoy the support and collegiality of fellow nephrologists with varied clinic interests and expertise
We are proud of the support we provide:
- Medical school loan repayment
- Monthly stipend available to current fellows upon signature of an offer
- Competitive starting salary with forgivable sign-on loans (bonus) available
- Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, and much more
Geisinger Lewistown clinic is a multispecialty outpatient clinic, providing a wide range of services from family medicine and pediatrics to rheumatology, podiatry and neurology. The clinic also partners with Geisinger Lewistown Hospital to bring comprehensive inpatient care when the need arises through its hospitalist program. The call schedule is light and includes after-hour phone triage only. Ample nursing, clinical and clerical staff are available as well as pharmacy, advanced practice support and numerous ancillary services (lab, radiology and more).