Mercy Clinic Seeking Nocturnist (Internal Medicine) - Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
BE PART OF MERCY’S
LEGACY OF CARE
Nocturnist (Hospitalist) – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Your life’s work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Nocturnist t to join our dynamic, innovative program in Oklahoma City, where you’ll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- 7-on/7-off schedule (182 shifts a year) – great work/life balance with flexible schedules
- Opportunity for additional shifts within Mercy Health system both locally and state-wide
- Work alongside board certified physicians with a variety of specialty consults available
- Will only do admitting (6-8 average per night)
- Supervise advanced practioners who take calls on patients in-house
- 24/7 coverage from an excellent team of intensivists and neuro hospitalists
- EPIC EMR
- Join a diverse and highly-trained team of hospitalists with excellent leadership and support from nursing and staff
- Seamless transition of care from one team to the next – focused on quality patient care, reduced lengths of stay and comprehensive care plans
Compensation and benefits include:
- Integrated health system with competitive shift rates
- Annual bonus potential on top of salary
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage (occurrence based with tail)
- Generous relocation assistance, annual CME allowance and more!
Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Located in northwest Oklahoma City, 380-bed Mercy Hospital is a leader in the treatment of cancer and stroke, breast imaging and research and robotic surgery. We're also home to a Level-III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), which provides lifesaving care for critically ill newborns.
Mercy Hospital was also the first health facility in Oklahoma (and one of the first 15 in the nation) to earn The Joint Commission's prestigious Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Centers. Our ability to treat even the most complex stroke cases is helping save more lives.
Welcome to Oklahoma City
As Oklahoma’s capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens, Lake Hefner and quick drives to the Wichita or Arbuckle Mountains.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, an IBM company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers