Nanticoke Memorial Hospital located in Seaford, DE is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community. NMH is a Level III Trauma Center accredited by the Joint Commission. Our hospital includes 99 inpatient beds, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county.
• Annual Patient Volume: 39,000
• ED Beds: 24 beds with Fast Track
• Admission Rate: 17%
• Documentation: Cerner | First Net
• Physician Daily Coverage: 24 hours
• APC Daily Coverage: 46 hours
• Level III Trauma Center
• Subspecialists backup includes: Interventional Cardio, Neuro, PEDS hospitalist, ENT, Cardiology, HEM/ONC, Rheumatology and Urology
• MRI, Nuc Med, Cath Lab
• Scribe Coverage
Located along the banks of the Nanticoke River, Seaford, Delaware has been voted in the top 30 small towns in America! Seaford offers small town living while being in close proximity to all the conveniences of the large cities. 30 miles to the Atlantic Ocean or to the Chesapeake Bay with many ponds and rivers in between making Seaford a water-lover’s paradise. Seaford serves as an ideal business and travel hub with big cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC and Norfolk, VA within a two hour drive or less.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.